In 2020, ai Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle, everything revolves around the theme of biodiversity. Under the motto "Diversity", the importance of biological diversity for humans, animals and plants is reaffirmed.
Four steps along the Passirio or in the Steinach district, the oldest in Merano dating back to the XII century, are enough to fall in love with Merano.
In summer it is a riot of greenery and well-kept flower beds. In winter, especially in the period before the Christmas holidays, when this elegant town full of lights, candles and delights sinks its footsteps into the snow and its nose into the scent of strudel and mulled wine, the atmosphere is even more magical.
Say Merano and think of Forst beer, all-Italian production and excellence of Sudtirol, always synonymous with quality but often associated with the delicious and typical food of Trentino that you can taste in its breweries.
- Departure hours 09:00 from your hotel in the Trento area
- Arrival in Merano at 11:00
- Visit to Trauttmansdorff Gardens
- hours 14:30 walk in the center of Merano
- Forst beer tasting in the center
- hours 16:30 return to the hotel with arrival expected at 18:00
What is included in the tour
- Coffee break in the morning
- Entrance ticket to the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle
- Beer or soft drink in the Forst brewery
- Travel insurance
What is excluded from the tour
Cost of the tour
- Pax for 1/3 people € 450
- Pax for 3/5 people € 530
- Pax for 5/8 people € 600