Dear Interested, we wish to inform you that the "European Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data" (from now on "GDPR") provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to article 13 contained in the aforementioned regulation, we inform you that:
CATEGORIES OF DATA: Giulia Sas via San Francesco d'Assisi 7, 38017 Mezzolombardo (TN), VAT number 01962510226 will process your personal data such as:
- Data collected automatically. During their normal operation, the IT systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters regarding the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not require a request for consent and any compilation of specifically prepared forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender / user address and data, necessary to respond to requests produced and / or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending, by you, of emails to our email addresses do not require further information or requests for consent. The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data contained in these forms in order to send the request.
- Cookies. The site uses technical cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site. The site does not use third party cookies.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data held by Giulia SAS are collected directly from the interested party.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller Giulia SAS, who can be contacted on 348 225 2140 Email: email@example.com
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has its consent as a legal basis and is carried out for the following purpose: To improve the web browsing experience and / or manage any user requests.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits relevant to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be disclosed to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. The Managers and Persons in charge of the treatment in charge are punctually identified in the Privacy Document, updated periodically.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The collected data are not subject to transfer abroad.
- STORAGE PERIOD: The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("conservation limitation principle", art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines set by law . The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party has always the right to request the Data Controller to access your data, to correct or cancel them, to limit the processing or to oppose the processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR through simple communication to the Data Controller. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the privacy authority if you believe that an offense related to the processing of your data has been generated.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to art. 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.