BoscoArteStenico * and the Natura Rio Bianco area (Adamello Brenta Park) form a one-of-a-kind itinerary capable of offering visitors Culture, Nature and Art in a landscape of exceptional beauty.
* BAS the route is OPEN certified, a mark for sustainable tourism, a walk completely accessible to accompanied disabled people.
Departure from the hotel for Stenico, 30 km from Trento and guided tour in Bosco Art Stenico, where you can admire the works left on the execution site by the authors. The pieces are distributed along a path in the woods, occupying the different levels, the grass, the trunks, the branches: conceived both as installations and as sculptures in trunks fixed in the ground, the works communicate with each other and with visitors through language symbolic of art.
The idea of inserting art, carried out using only natural material, therefore forms part of this communication project halfway between artistic culture and respect for the environment, a clear invitation to responsible knowledge and use of the territory.
Packed lunch during the visit.
In the afternoon walk of about an hour to the waterfall of Rio Bianco in the Adamello-Brenta Natural Park. Powered by the waters of the Rio Bianco, it is a "temporary" waterfall because in winter it suspends its activities, resuming its vigorous course with the arrival of spring. It is part of a more complex system of springs, also including Rio Cugol and Rio Malea, inserted in the interesting Visitor Center of the Adamello-Dolomiti di Brenta Natural Park dedicated to the flora of the protected area. Downstream of the waterfalls, the water from the river feeds a historic hydroelectric power plant and finally flows into the Sarca river, the inlet of Lake Garda.
On the way back, stop at the Pisoni delle Sarche winery for a visit and tasting (1 hour).
- Departure hours 09:00 from your hotel (in the Trento area).
- Arrival hours 09:45 in Stenico and guided tour of Bosco Arte Stenico.
- Packed lunch during the visit
- Continuation of the visit to the park of the Rio Bianco waterfall.
- hours 17:00 visit and tasting at the Pisoni Distillery in Sarche
- I'm going back to the hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Guided visit to 'Bosco Arte Stenico' and route 'Rio Bianco waterfalls'
- Distillery tasting (1 glass of Pisoni Trentodoc vintage, 1 glass of Grappa schweizer)
- Travel insurance
What is excluded from the tour
- Packed lunch
Cost of the tour
- Pax for 1/3 people € 350
- Pax for 3/5 people € 420
- Pax for 5/8 people € 480